- Fri 09 March 2018
- 3 days (09 March - 11 March)
- Tony Heathwood, 0470 364 840, email@example.com
- 3 nights of hotel plus meals and petrol.
- Friday 9th March 2018 - Haywards Bay to Batlow via Wee Jasper Rd between Yass and Tumut. Google drive time 4h 55m.
- Friday night stay Batlow at the Apple Inn for $110 per double (tentatively booked). There are 12 rooms only so we are limited to a total of 12 vehicles/ couples unless we share.
- Saturday 10th March 2018 - Batlow to Jindabyne via Elliott Rd, Link Rd, past Selwyn Snow fields, Adaminaby and on to Jindy - Drive time 3h 10m.
- Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March 2018 - Stay at Banjo Patterson Inn, Jindabyne as per last year, $90 per couple, plenty of rooms and have 12 tentatively booked
- Sunday 11th march 2018 - Drive reverse loop to last year's drive. Jindabyne via Alpine Way, Thredbo, Khancoban, Cabramurra, Adaminaby and back to Jindabyne
- Monday 12th March 2018 return home. Direct route via Cooma 5 hrs.
- for the more adventurous via Yarragombilly, to Tumut and then the reverse route on Wee Jasper Rd to Yass and then Hume Hway home - 7hrs.