Schedule of MOTY and NMOTY Award Points
|Organising a Club event||6 per day|
|Assisting to run a Club event||3 per day|
|Organising a recurring Club social event||2 per day|
|Participating in a Club event||2 per day|
|Attending Annual General Meeting||3|
|Official at Club track event - full day (eg. flag marshall, grid marshall)||4|
|Official at Club track event - partial day (eg. scrutineer)||2|
|Writing an article published in Club Torque or on Website||6|
|Providing photos published in Club Torque or on Website||4|
- The "per day" points allocation is capped at a maximum of 5 days.
- Recurring Club social events include monthly dinner meetings and coffee gatherings.
- A member attending/organising an event who also writes an article and/or provides photographs of the event published in Club Torque or on Website earns accumulated points.
- Track events include club track days, MX-5 Cup rounds, CAMS Supersprint rounds, Nulon Nationals, Regularity Relays, Driver Training Days, Motorkhana, Hillclimb and Drift Days.
- "Organising a Club event" includes Event Secretary and Clerk of Course at Club track events.