BEFORE entering the event, you must assign your car to a class via CAMS Event Entry.
In CAMS Event Entry, select "My Cars", then select your class from the Comb Sports Car Classes list.
If this is an issue, for any reason, please contact Andrew Digney on the email listed above.
The following class names apply to the listed classes only for the purpose of the MX5 NSW Hillclimb Championship, and have alternative meanings in CSCA SuperSprints.
- A1 Stock Under 1900cc
- A2 Stock Under 1900cc - Ladies
- B1 Stock Over 1900cc
- B2 Stock Over 1900cc - Ladies
- A3 Modified Under 1900cc
- A4 Modified Under 1900cc - Ladies
- B3 Modified Over 1900cc
- B4 Modified Over 1900cc
- D1 All Juniors in all MX-5's
- D2 All Juniors Girls in all MX-5's
- R1 All Forced Induction MX-5's, all MX-5's on R Spec tyres
- R2 All Forced Induction MX-5's, all MX-5's on R Spec tyres - Ladies
- DM1 All MX-5 club members in vehicles other than MX-5’s
- DM2 All MX-5 club members in vehicles other than MX-5’s