Join Peter and Annemie Wilson for an easy day’s drive in the country.
We are heading just four four kilometres from Young's town centre to the Lambing Flat Chinese Tribute Gardens (within the Chinaman's Dam reserve). Now a well established garden set in a quiet, relaxing and picturesque site, the gardens are the perfect spot for a relaxing time - a stroll through the grounds after a quiet picnic. The reserve area has facilities and barbecues.
We expect to stop for morning coffee at Boorowa, and then make our way to Young via Murringo. Our return could take us through Wombat and Harden, Binalong and Yass, but we haven't plotted the precise course just yet.
Stay tuned for further details soon.
RSVP by email to Peter & Annemie by 23 October 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: The following 'COVID-19 Procedures' introduced by the Club (effective from 28 August 2020) apply to this run:
- each session is restricted to a maximum of 20 (twenty) financial members
- members wishing to attend MUST register by email with the organisers
- only participants who receive a return acknowledgement may attend
- all current COVID-19 restrictions relevant to the jurisdiction must be complied with, including social distancing rules
- all participants are strongly advised to have downloaded the COVID Safe App and are required to carry personal hand sanitiser
- all members must carry a face mask and must use it when social distancing cannot be maintained
- your registration for this event is your acknowledgement and agreement to abide by the current COVID-19 procedures and the Club’s current event requirements and regulations.
Further information is available at http://nsw.mx5.com.au/news/covid-19-update3.