User Guide for Buy & Sell
Do you have an MX-5 or parts/accessories that you'd like to sell?
Are you looking to buy an MX-5 or a particular part/accessory?
The Buy & Sell section provides an easy way for you to post an ad for the world to see.
Advertising on this webpage is available free to MX-5 Club members (including members in other states of Australia).
Non-members can post an ad for just $30 - see below for details.
Not a member and would like to join? Click here.
How to create your own ad
- Visit Buy & Sell
- Click the "Post an ad" button
- Complete all the details in the form. Take care to select either "For Sale" or "Wanted".
- Upload photos of the car/parts you wish to sell via the "upload" button. Your first picture is the main one so choose carefully. If you experience problems uploading photos, you must enable Flash player for our website. For Chrome or Explorer/Edge browsers, click the "i" symbol next to the website address and select "Always allow on this site" for "Flash". If you still cannot upload photos, please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them for you.
- Click the "Submit an ad" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your ad will be published after checking by a moderator. If the email does not arrive within one hour, please check your spam folder as there is a possibility that the email might be treated as spam. If the email is in your spam folder, please add the sender to your "safe senders" list and mark the email as "not spam". Save the confirmation email as you will need it to edit, close or extend your ad.
- Ads will remain live on the website for up to three months.
- You can edit, close or extend your ad at any time by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.
- For non-members - click here to pay through our secure payments site. Payment must be received prior to ad being approved for publication.
If you have any questions about your ad or this service, please contact email@example.com.