Canberra Chapter Events Calendar 2021
11 December 2020 / Rod Nicholas
Your Committee has been hard at it preparing an events program for 2021.
The Program, as it stands now, is available here (events will be posted on the Chapter website as soon as possible). Please note that the program is subject to change (for a whole lot of reasons).
While this will give you a good idea of what’s coming up (so you can start planning now), please refer to the individual event notice on the website for details and up-to-date information.
We have prepared this program with the following in mind:
- All events must comply with any COVID-19 restrictions current at the time, including social distancing rules. ‘COVID-19 restrictions’ refers to those imposed by Federal or State/Territory governments and procedures issued by the MX-5 Club of NSW.
- There should be events to cater for all members, regardless of their experience with their MX-5 or the Club. To the extent possible the program should include:
- social events and runs
- mid-week and weekend runs
- day runs and overnight runs
- shorter, picnic-style runs (particularly during the warmer months) and longer day runs
- relaxed and challenging runs
- two events (or more) each month, in addition to the regular Coffee & Lies catch-up.
- Run Leaders may limit the number of vehicles (or persons) attending an event/run for safety or logistical reasons at their discretion.
We would be very pleased to engage a few more members to lead runs. Our experienced run leaders are happy to mentor any member who would like to give it a try.
We would also be happy to take suggestions for suitable events and runs.
Runs Coordinator – Canberra chapter
Telephone: Mobile: 0419 436 296