MX-5 Club of NSW 30th Anniversary Celebration
Please put this in your diary for the celebration of our Club's 30th Anniversary.
The first gathering of MX-5s in NSW was held at Vicary's Winery at Luddenham on Sunday 24 June 1990. On that day 104 members signed up to become the Foundation Members of the Mazda MX-5 Club of NSW. Now, 30 years later, our Club has grown to over 1100 members spread across seven regional chapters. In recognition of this amazing milestone, a very special day has been planned for 10 October 2021. Let's celebrate together!
To be Confirmed
Ottimo House is a beautiful colonial style function centre set in manicured gardens and lawns reminiscent of a thoroughbred stud farm with expansive sealed parking areas. The location is Lot 1 Campbelltown Road, Denham Court, NSW. Visit the Ottimo House webpage to view the facilities and location map.
Summary of Events
- MX-5 Show featuring Concours d’Elegance, Show & Shine and Best Modified MX-5, commencing from 9:00am.
- Regalia Stand A limited stock of regalia will be available for sale, and orders will be taken.
- Morning Tea for all attending will be served by Forsyth Coffees from 9:30am to 11:30am, offering a selection of tea and coffees.
- Celebration Lunch will be a served in the function room.
- Line of Fives will be an assembly for a group photo of MX-5s featuring member’s cars in each colour of NA, NB, NC and ND released in Australia from 1990. Instructions for the Line of Fives will be given at the conclusion of lunch and presentations.
Further details on how to register for this event
and the costs will be provided closer to the date.